Sun, Oct 25|
Bee Cave Middle School
BCMS Tennis Clinic
Middle School Tennis Clinics teach the fundamentals of tennis to 6th, 7th and 8th graders. Proper technique is emphasized along with racquet control, cooperation and movement. Lessons are incorporated into fun games to help children stay focused and interested while learning to play.
Time & Location
Oct 25, 2020, 2:30 PM – 4:00 PM
Bee Cave Middle School, 5400 Vail Divide, Austin, TX 78738
Location: Bee Cave Middle School
Coach: Bob Haugen
Dates: Sunday, October 25, 2:30-4pm
Ages: Grades 6-8/Ages 11-14
Registration limits: 16 per location
- Wear court shoes, shorts/tennis skirt, t-shirt, hat/visor and bring a water bottle.
- Equipment provided
- In the event of inclement weather, we will reschedule.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
The health and safety of our coaches, participants, and community remains our number one priority. We are honored to have your trust and we want you to feel assured we are doing everything we can to support the safety and well-being of our entire community.
Below is an outline of the actions and precautionary measures we are taking to reduce the risk of spread during our LTTA programs this fall, including:
- Reconfiguring our curriculum to limit group size during activities (in accordance with local guidelines)
- Requiring staff to wear cloth face coverings
- Encouraging hand and respiratory hygiene
- Implementing new protocols for intensified disinfection of equipment
- Adhering to physical distancing strategies