Middle School Tennis Clinics
Time & Location
About the Event
Lake Travis Middle School (Mondays)
Coach: Coach Christine Beaudin
Dates: 4 weeks: 10/5, 10/12, 10/19, 10/26
Times: All clinics will be held from 5:30pm-6:30pm
Cost: $99 per person for 4 week class (No payment required to register. We will bill you when the session begins.)
Ages: Grades 6-8/Ages 11-14
Registration limits: 12 per location
- Wear court shoes, shorts/tennis skirt, t-shirt, hat/visor and bring a water bottle.
- Equipment provided
- In the event of inclement weather, we will reschedule.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
The health and safety of our coaches, participants, and community remains our number one priority. We are honored to have your trust and we want you to feel assured we are doing everything we can to support the safety and well-being of our entire community.
Below is an outline of the actions and precautionary measures we are taking to reduce the risk of spread during our LTTA programs this fall, including:
- Reconfiguring our curriculum to limit group size during activities (in accordance with local guidelines)
- Requiring staff to wear cloth face coverings
- Encouraging hand and respiratory hygiene
- Implementing new protocols for intensified disinfection of equipment
- Adhering to physical distancing strategies
- Sold OutLake Travis Middle School$0$00$0
- LTMS - Waiting List$0$00$0